* Believe reading literacy to be our primary responsibility.
* Believe that collaboration with teachers is as our highest priority
* Promote and teach about a myriad of perspectives in research
* Facilitate cross-disciplinary learning
* Promote the integration of ethical issues into all disciplines
* Provide and encourage the use of current up-to-the-minute information in the classroom
* Provide and encourage the use of primary, authentic resources in the classroom
* Juggle information with acumen
- The school library program can be a powerful force to promote equity and build community.
- This workshop concentrates on practical skills and strategies that promote critical thinking to nurture thoughtful, caring citizens.